Hi ladycats and mancats,
we’re doing the Valentine’s Edition of WCB this weekend here at the Catboys Realm.
So take your heart into your paws and tell your Valentine how much you love him/her. And if yous don’t haf a Valentine’s right now maybe you’ll find one through this WCB?
C’mon don’t be shy!
Just leave your link here in the comments and we’ll add you to the round up as soon as possible.
Momma has a dial-up for the weekend she can use so we will update the roundup on saturday evening and sunday evening.
And guess what? On 19th February (which is momma’s birthday too) we’ll get our regular innernets installed here!! YEAH!!
So, haf a very nice weekend all you loving kitties out there!
Peee Ess from Othello – Gree this is especially for you:
So what are all the Kitties of the Cat Blogosphere up to this weekend before Valentine’s Day?
Love is in the air, isn’t it?
- Kate’s Bustopher and Harmon (momma always does this “Awwww” thingie when she sees Harmon) are really bored. There is nothing much to do ’cause it’s freezing cold outside…
- Lectionary Readings at Meeyauw are ready. Go and have a look!
- Gattina is a little bit ill – get well soon darling! – but nevertheless her cats gotted a parcel. See Arthur and Rosie and what they gotted.
- At the House of the (mostly) Black Cats everykitty is preparing for Valentine’s. Some already haf their things ready others are working on thems to get them ready in time. Lot os work for the Hotties as the are also hosting BKCFoC this week at the Cat Blogosphere.
- The ever so adorable Upsie is wondering whats all this fuzzing about Valentine’s all about… Darling, we love you and we’d alsways share our tuna of box of nip chocolate with you!
- Cato is thinking about her presidency and rumbling bout some Dr. Phil… go and see yerself guys!
- Our FL furriends Mr Tigger and Samantha have been working hard on their Valentine’s for Trixie and Tybalt. They are so lovely!!
- A fur therapy? Oh yes, that’s what we all need when we are parted from our furbabies for too long. Momma says she knows exactly what you are talking about *thehee*
- Rosa is doing some kind of a Valentine’s letter to her beloved furbabyMaruschka. or is it just a simple plea for understanding?
- Some other kind of love is going on at This that and the other thing: Kosmo fell in love with a plastic bag. Awwww!
- Beezer this loving, thoughtful and wonderful mancat thought of all the ladies and has a flower bouquet for everyone. Now this is soooo cute!!
- At Gypsy and Tasha’s you can see some sweet and cute sibling love! And now all together: Awwwwww!
- Dragonheart and Merlin those two ever so cute Sphinx brothers show us their frootbat ears. We are so happy that they are such loving borthers – now this is some perfect sibling love!
- Lyra and Caesar, the tuxie twins, (momma does the Awwww thingie again *sigh*) are too young for Valentines? No no we say! Go and look how they love their daddy and each other of course
- Our friends Amar and Luna have settled in their new home and he are really very glad to hear from them. Go and see some lovely pics of Luna in their new home!
- WOW ladies look at this georgeous pic of Petee over at Zazamatz. Isn’t he a handsum guy?!
- It’s Caturday over at Mog’s and she shows us a wonderful kitty-pic.
- Pia’s cats are enjoying the warmth of the heatpump. Mmmmh looks nice and cozy to play there…
- China Cat, our lovely ginger ladycat friend, is sleepimg with her sister Willow in a cozy sunny spot. Now, isn’t that sweet?!