We are still on baykayshun at Grampie’s to cellybrate Easter.
Please leave your link in the comments below, we will do the Round Up on Sunday (or maybe earlier) *hehe*
Happy Easter to every cat and critter!
- Don’t furrrrget to join the weekend fun at:
- Board the Friday Ark at The Modulator – submit
- Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos Edition 37 with Samantha Black and Mr. Tigger at Life from a Cat’s Perspective – submit
- The Carnival of the Cats #210 @ Chey’s Place – submit
Your comment may go into moderation queue for some reason (we don’t really know why sometimes th blog feels a bit bitchy about comments…) please be patient we will try to relaease you from moderation prion as soon as possible *snicker*
Or, if comments do really not work for you please drop us a line at catboys AT paulchens.org with your link – fanks a lot!
Oh boy, oh boy! Our friend Zed Monster would say: “This woman is not cooperating at all!”
We are late with the roud up for WCB and we are very very sorry.
As you all know we were at our Grampie’s house for Easter and yesterday we had a lot of bisitors so momma was not allowed toplay on the ‘puter (the Gramlady told her so and noone ever tries to answer back to Gramlady *hehe*) – later in the evening she was too tired and went straight to bed.
So now we are back at our own home and we made momma sit down, grab a pot of coffee and do the round up with us. Again – we are so sorry for the delay!!
- Yes I am sorry too that I could not help the boys earlier to do the WCB round up and that we missed BKCFoC again. Boys I promise we will be in next weekend!! Love you darlings, Momma -
Before we start:
We would like you to take a minute of silence with us and think of our fellow felines who are sick, not feeling well, worried, in need, missing or left forever.
We light a candle for those who are not so happy to light their way to happiness again!
This week we ‘speshully think of:
Smudge who left us this week, Upsie, Lilly Lu and all of our friends who are not feeling well at the moment!
- Miz Lizzie Bennet looks so beautiful in this weeks traditional friday cat blogging. *waving paws* Hi there lovely!
- Chey and her sister are thankful for the cat blogosphere comunity and shre their thoughts about it. We agree!!
- How exciting Rocky of Artsy Catsy meets Hilary Clinton!! Head over and have a look yourself!
Oh and please don’t forget: They are still fundraising for Moki and Lilly Lu!!
- Our FL friends Samantha and Tigger are communing with Spring! *hehe* Nice pictures of thems both.
Oh and don’t miss their wonderful BKCFoC roundup!!!
- We are still worried about our sweet friend Upsie. It seems that she is not doing good and her mom is very sad. We all have to face the truth: Upsie might be heading to the rainbow bridge soon :( – Dear Upsie we love you!!
- Please don’t miss the wonderful Sunday readings for Easter at the LOL Cat Bible.
- Aaah it seems that the wonderful Harmon and his lovely brofur Bustopher gotted their own bloggie. Welcome to the blogging cats boys!!
Btw: does anyone knwo what “pnut butr” is? *snicker*
- Mini of the Hotties has a serious discussion about grey hairs with Mom Robyn. Well…
- Cece seems to have a serious discussion too: about feeding *hehe* c’mon Miz Mog can’t you see he is straving?
- There is much relaxing going on at our Amar and Luna‘s place – seems as if they like their new place… *waves paws*
- Derby is still waiting for Spring to arrive (so do we *hmpf*) – we really had enough of that nasty weather and white stuff!!
- Lazy Maruschka, lazy Mom and Lazy Fridolin over at Rosa’s this weekend. Well what else could you do when it is nasty outside??
- There is a fight gong on at Rascal‘s place… two cats and a box are involved… go and figure out yerself *hehe*
- Puddy and Kate must have been very nice because the Easter Bunny came and visited them! Way to go girls!
- Awww pretty pikshurs over at Zazamataz You should not miss it!! And fanks for sayin’ we are purrty *blush*
- You definitely would not want to miss Kamibunny *snickers* and hs goant carrot. Happy Easter to you Jenn!!
- YAY! They are still alive (who would have doubted that anyway – their mom is just a very lazy bone…) pur friends Spot and Cindy are cellybrating Easter!
- Rosie is looking for the Easter Bunny and *tada* has found it! Only lazy Arthur is not interested at all…. *hehe*
- you know what? Lovely Miz Pet maded the Bengal Brats their very own bloggie and the also haf a EStore where some of the benefits go to cat friends helping friends! Now isn’t that sweet?!